- Why did the perfect band-aid evolve into a hardly ever stick kind of band-aid, and now to a melt on your skin type of band-aid that's impossible to peel off?
- Why does the History Channel have Pawn Stars, Cajun Pawn Stars, Hairy Bikers, Swamp People killing alligators over and over and over, Ice Road Truckers trying to out do each other for more money, more money, and Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy and his must see Mutant All-Beef Road Trip, SuperPig, and Larry Cuts the Cheese?
- Why did my $50 super duper steel garlic press from Germany have a sticker on it saying Made in China?
- Why does my pair of knee-hi's look like this in less than a week?
- Why does "I'll be back in a few minutes" mean 5 to 10 minutes to me, and 60 to 300 minutes to my husband?
- Why does my barking Jack Russel Rat Terrier bounce up and down at our front door when a doorbell is ringing on the television?
That felt sooooo good...b--ching, I mean, complaining.
Sometimes another year in the age department hits you like a...
especially when one is seventy-two minus ten plus three.
This time Ms. Nature plans to give me a kick in the caboose...
she's throwing an electrical bash...ain't she so nice.
a day dodging storms on the highways and byways
in search of the perfect hunk of rock
to perch the mother of all gargoyles upon
as surveyor of all that is with the force
at Little Fourth Acre Gardens.
It's my day...hooray, hoorah, hohum, humbug...