Monday, April 14, 2014

Hi! My name is Lacey...


...and I'm a recovering kleptomaniac.



Huuhuhuhuhuh.

Okay, mommy.

Hi!  My name is Lacey, and I'm trying to be a recovering kleptomaniac.

I'm sorry mommy's eye shadow brush was too hard to find...ya, right.  I felt really, really terrible it took two whole days of crawling around on all fours on all floors before it was found under the linen closet door...thought I hid stuff better than that. 

What, mommy?  Something said under my breath...you must be imagining.

Okay, mommy.

I'm sorry your art gum eraser isn't on your desk anymore.  I don't remember, if I misplaced it somewhere...I think it's where I really, really want it to be. 

Who, me, mommy?  Cats don't talk under their breath.  We're not human...thank goodness! 

Poor mommy, so tired and hearing voices.  I'm going to be like a shadow on the wall and a good little girl...playing soccer with those pills you left on the counter. 

Love you, mommy!





3 comments:

  1. LOLOL She is so cute with those gorgeous blue green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats can be ornery, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beautiful girl! She looks so pettable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...