Thursday, August 6, 2020

Bringing Up Lacey


LACEY!



Oops, pill time.  I'm melting into this chair under the table... kitty-o incognito.

Psssssh!

Groan...the call of my food can opening.  Wait it out... wait it out... wait it_

Tink - tink - tink!

Does she really think clanking that thing on the can will lure me into pill popping purgatory?

Clink, clunk, plop!

Oh!  The food's in my dish.

Purr, purr - meooow meow!


WAIT!?!  Where did that piggy Austin come from?  He's not GETTING MY FOOD!!!

Well...fancy meeting you here, my little stinkpot.  I was wondering where you were hiding out this morning.

CHICKEN!!!  Chicken!  Chicken!  Chicken!  Ahhh_ACK!  Let go of me, mommy meanie!  Food - food - food!!!  Let me go!

Open wide...


Are you crazy?!?

OW!!!  Get that claw out of my finger, you little #$%!*&#!!!

I like my claw where it's at, you big #$%!*&#!!!

Take this pill!!!

Not on your life, mommy psycho!

You little.....TAKE THIS PILL!

Spit, spit, patooie!

You'll need to spit it further than that, loony cat.  Quit backing off the counter!  There!  Swallow the $#%&*%# pill!


You can stroke my throat until my fur falls off.  I'M NOT SWALLOWING THIS #$%!*&# PILL!  Spit!  Spit!  PATOOIE!!!

I don't believe it!  Spitted out again!  You're going to take this pill if it's the last thing I do with the rest of my life!

RRROOOOOW!  


GRRRRRRRRR!

GROOOOOOOWWLLL!
CLAW  claw  CLAW  claw  CLAW  claw


TIME OUT...I need a Band-Aid!



She's gone.  Time to eat fast!  What the...where's my food?!?

Smack, smack, lick_lick_lick...I love chicken.  Mommy's the best!






Attitude?


What Attitude?!?





This past week the veterinarian diagnosed Lacey with a sore throat due to a respiratory infection caused by allergies.  After two injections and a few days rest, she's back to her sweet feisty self.


After two hours of the new blogger working against my creativity by having a personality of its own with the left - center - right alignments to photos and writings, and rearranging what it thought strange and not to its liking, and the never ending underscore issues;  I gave up and reverted back to legacy blogger.  It was the only way I was ever going to create this post without pulling all my hair out and mumbling to myself throughout the rest of the month. 


6 comments:

  1. I used the feedback button on the new interface today. Yes, aligning pictures is messed up, and sizing them is harder.

    Your story is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also turned to the old version of blogger
    your cat is lovely ;)
    I put pills in "Leberwurst"
    my cat loved it

    greetings
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I know the pain! Your photo edits are so well done.
    Yes, the new blogger takes a bit to get used to, I must confess. Good luck.

    How terrific it is to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate, hate, hate the new interface too! Tried it and switched back to the old one.

    Love your kitty photo edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so remember the pill thing. It was a battle that left scars. Reading this made me laugh.

    Lots of folks are not happy with the new blogger format.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting edits - it certainly fits well with your story!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/08/pretty-posies.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...