Sunday, May 5, 2019

Cat Chat >^. .^< Trouble in the Little World of Monsters beneath the Bed


Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

Z Z Z Z Z Z z z z z z z z what the…….what the hell is that?

Huuuh…what the hell is what?

That ripping under the bed like Freddy Krueger stopped by for a visit.

It’s probably Austin shredding the lining to the box springs. It’s been his thing lately.

Are you just going to lie there ignoring it?

Yes.  I’m tired enough to sleep through a tornado taking my house to the Land of OZ.  Go-back-to-sleep, sweetie.

*

*

*

*

*

Z Z Z…huh…what now?

It’s been five minutes and it still sounds like a wood chipper on a rampage under there!

Quit waking me up.  I go to work in three hours. 

I’m looking under there and chasing him out of the room!

You must be crazy.  Just let it go.

It’s dark under here…where’s the flashlight?

Grrrrrrr…get out of here. 







He doesn’t like me.

No kidding.

Yah, plus he told me to get out.  Can you believe that?

Cats don’t talk.  If you don’t let me get some sleep I’ll be telling YOU to get out.

He DID talk.

CATS DON’T TALK!

She says cats don’t talk.

Then it must be true.

But you’re talking.

Then it must not be true.

But it IS true.

Then it must be true.

But cats don’t talk.

This could go on forever, ditsy guy.  I love messing with your head.

FfffffffffffffffsssT!

Whoooooa, you got my nose with that claw, you little twerp!

Come a little closer, big guy, and I’ll lick it all well…pppurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Do I look like an idiot?

Ummmmm…yes.

: (

If you hurt me, mommy will kick you out of the room, because I’m her little baby…she told me so.

Well, I’m her big baby and if you hurt me again she’ll kick YOU out of the room.

Well, big baby, I don’t think so.   We have history and it doesn’t include you.

Well, little baby, you’ll be history when I’m done here.

oooooooooooouuuLLLLLLLLLL

cough cough aaaaack...(pant pant pant)

rrrrrrrrrrr00000wwwLLLLLLLLL!

What are you doing to Austin!!!

Ow! Quit hitting my back! (Clunk) OOOWWW! I hit my head!  What’s wrong with you?

You’re hurting my cat!

He’s psycho!  I haven’t touched him!

Come to mommy my poor little baby…there, there…mommy loves you. 

; )  puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…

So, he’s sleeping in between us tonight?

z z z z z z z z z z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

:`(  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...