Friday, October 18, 2019

The Twins All Hallows' Eve




Come my little lovelies...

I think we should tone down playtime a bit.
Your room is a freaking mess!



It's


tonight.




May we just bite the toes off all those little doorbell monsters


 and steal all their yummy treats...purty pleasssse!

Oh, you speak in unison...how weirdly delicious my little twerps.

Of course we speak in unison...we're twins.

Shush...

my ghouly little fluff balls,
all in good time.



First, your costumes!


Cool!
You're so totally rad, nanny dearest!


Now, my costume!


Stitches,stitches,STITCHES!
wE loVE yoU!

Zip up those lips my little pumpkins.  I hear some tater tots coming up the steps.


Tricks, nanny, tricks,


Tricks!

Tricks!!

TRICKS!!!


Good little kitties,
nanny loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...