Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Jamie Files - Tale 6 Conversations with a Cat




Why do you call me stinkbug?

It's a term of endearment.

Stinkbug?

For someone who acts like a cross between a saber-toothed tiger and a gerbil...it's the best I could come up with.

What's a gerbil?

It's just one of the fifty shades of Jamie.

?????

How's your day going so far this morning, my little stinkb kitty?

A good workout chasing around with Lacey.  Did you know she can run almost as fast as me?

Chasing around with?  From observation, I think around with should be obliterated from that sentence.  Do you ever tire of all the hissing, clawing and biting when you over run or run over her?

It's a bonus.

You do realize you're on the receiving end...right?

Small price to pay for the sheer exhilaration of it all.

Okay, stink pot...

Are you calling me a toilet, mommy awesome?

Awesome...ha-ha-ha...I might believe it if you said awful.

Awesome, mommy, awesome...let's play chase again like we did that one morning before you left for work.  It was AWESOME!

Okay...little stinkeroo...when you nabbed that pouch out of my tote bag that held part of my lunch?

Yes!  Yes!!  Yes!!!  The most fun I've had with you yelling and trying to grab me!  Let's do it again...pretty please.

I didn't feel much merriment drifting my way in that little fiasco.

It doesn't have to be meat, mommy neato...see, I'm beginning to talk just like you.  We could use vitamin pills like the day before when I found that treasure hiding in your open purse.  That chase was awesome, too. You're the neatest mommy ever!

:(

I'm off to find out where Lacey is hiding, then I'll be back for your next hide and seek and run for your life adventure, mommy precious.

Somehow I've raised a sweet little monster...



...help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...